Hi Camp Families,

We hope everyone is off to a healthy Phase 3 start. Unfortunately, since only a few families responded yes for the first 2 weeks of camp, we will have to delay the start of camp until July 6th. We are extremely appreciative of all the kind and supportive email replies that we received and will do our best to have a six week camp that gets the children out and active and having fun in the sun.

We will adjust everyone's schedule accordingly and all refunds will be issued automatically. Also, as soon as the Phase 4 guidelines are released, we will update the calendar of events for the six weeks from July 6th thru August 14th, and be in touch with everyone. If for some reason our area does not move forward to Phase 4 by early July, camp will be cancelled for the entire summer. Let’s all hope for the best!

Anyone who needs day care for the weeks of June 15th thru July 3rd can contact Poko Loko Libertyville at 847-680-4433 or Poko Loko Wheeling at 847-520-4466 to check for availability. Although Poko Loko does not provide the excitement of camp, it does provide a safe and cheerful environment, until the transition to camp in July.

We appreciate everyone's patience and assistance as we go through this process together.

Stay well!
Peggy Clatch


I'll tell my parents to get me one of the few spots still available!
Click here to register today!

There are only 11 days until Camp starts.